Comment se réconcilier avec les choux de Bruxelles ? Une recette rapide, facile et pleine de gourmandise 🤗🤤
750 ml Brussels sprouts
80 ml canola oil
80 ml maple syrup
30 ml apple cider vinegar
5 ml Worcestershire sauce
80 ml dried cranberries
Salt and pepper
Mix of cut nuts roasted – of your choice (pecan, brazil nuts and hazelnuts for me)
Sesame and poppy seeds
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the Brussels sprouts for 2 minutes.
2. Refresh under cold water (or in a bowl of ice water) to stop cooking and keep the beautiful green
3. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half
4. In a frying pan, brown the onion in butter then add a spoonful of maple syrup and the worcestershire sauce to caramelize them. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add the nuts mix and brown for a few minutes. Reserve
6. In a skillet over medium-high heat, put the canola oil and arrange the Brussels sprouts cut side down. Brown without stirring for 5 minutes.
7. Add the remaining maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and cranberries, then cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Salt and pepper.
8. Garnish with the onion and nut mixture. Sprinkle with green onions and seeds.
Serve immediately with rice or quinoa for example.
ENJOY AND SHARE ME YOUR RESULT 🌸
Une publication partagée par Vegetarian Recipes👩🏻🍳 (@leytifood).