Healthy & Yummy meal !! ✨
INGREDIENTS (4 parts)
- 4 small potatoes unpeeled and cut in half
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp. ground curry
- 250ml green lentils, rinsed and drained – cooked beforehand
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 slice celery stalk
- 4/5 sliced mushrooms
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 teaspoons Philadelphia
- 2 green onions
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 finely chopped Thai pepper
1. Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling salted water
2. In a saucepan, brown the onion and garlic clove in a little oil, adding the curry powder and ginger. As soon as the onion starts to grill, add the broth vegetables and lentils. Crush some of these with a fork to thicken the mixture.
3. Cover, reduce heat to minimum and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, with a little oil, Brown the celery. After 2 or 3 minutes, stir in the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Add the beaten eggs. Add the thyme. Gently scrape the bottom of the pan, until the eggs are cooked.
6. Add the potatoes, cream cheese one spoon at a time and sprinkle with spoonfuls of curry.
7. Garnish with green onions and serve.
ENJOY AND SHARE ME YOUR RESULT ☀️
Une publication partagée par Vegetarian Recipes👩🏻🍳 (@leytifood).